Friday, May 8, 2009

Date Request : Why Mother's Day?

Your husband or boyfriend can't wait for the date to see you dress up or in heels again. No need to rush for that May 10 date ladies. You must take that time to prepare for Monday workload and kids. My day is finally here. You waited a year to put on heels. lol Well don't wait for the date anymore, its your time to choose something nice for yourself about 3 times a week. Make time to unwind, make the time don't relax, don't do any work at all. Use this time to try new things. DON'T wait around for any body, don't plan a thing. Put your best jeans on, your black dress, your heels and take the world on. I know some of you are saying girl I don't have these items or I can't fit them anymore, I 1/2n wore heels in years. This maybe true but thats the problem look how you might of let yourself go. Get yourself up and go get some items, I mean cheap things, find items and dress up for your own date. Wait until you start taking a date request for yourself. You've going to love it. Only if its 30 mins of your time. Quick tip : Sometimes Iam not feeling like taking my kids to the park, but shit they have a lot of energy to run around and play, so I take them, girl I get up throw on some jeans and some heels and when I get there I feel good, not to be at the park but to just get out and dress up. I know the other parents are looking like she has on heels but guess what they are wonderning when will they be able to look sexy again. Mother's Day is 4 oneday only, your going to feel good just on that day, why? remember woman I like to dress sexy or causal ,but don't wait for something special, everyday is your day, with kids or not. People that know me or of me always think that I have a lot of energy to run free but its the inside of my soul that keeps me at peace to do me at all times. My kids don't stop me, I just join them in heels and don't forget about my life at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment